Origami Child Goat ( Snowflake in "Heidi, Girl of the Alps" )

Snowflake in "Heidi, Girl of the Alps".

I like creating my own Origami.
I enjoy imagining three-dimensional figure and making them in trial and error.

I have uploaded a lot of picture and instructions of my Origami works to my Japanese blog site.
But recently I would like to tell more people about how interesting Origami. So, I start this blog site.
( Just letting you know, I'm sorry my English is not so good. If you are a native speaker, I'm happy to comment me my mistake. )

Today, I show you how to make Snowflake in "Heidi, Girl of the Alps", Japanese Animation.
Snowflake is a child goat character of the animation.

front side

back side

You can make with one piece of paper,  fifteen centimeters square.
I could find the way of making legs and a tail in the early stage, but it was difficult to fold the head part. Finally, I'm satisfied to have been able to create this.

The gold bell of the neck is also made with small origami. It was a tiny work.

The origami instructions and one minute video are below.
Sorry, I haven't been ready for the English version yet, but I think you can imagine how to fold and enjoy making it.


Click on the image to enlarge

Click on the image to enlarge

If you have a request me of making origami, I would like you to leave a comment.

Let's enjoy our origami life!

Comments